To put Christian principles into practice through our athletic programs that may build a healthy spirit, mind and body for the children of our community.
- Team Type: Youth
- Team Abbreviation: SWAA
- Gender: Male
- Age Range: 5 – 16
- Affiliation: Pop Warner Football
- Sub-Affiliation: Southeast Region Pop Warner
- League: Greater Jacksonville Pop Warner
- Address: 6974 Wilson Boulevard
- City: Jacksonville
- State/Province/County: FL
- Zip/Postal Code: 32210
- Country: USA
- Name/Location of the practice pitch: Mary Lena Gibbs Comm. Center
- To encourage and increase youth participation in football, cheerleading and dance.
- To ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
- To instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field.
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play.
- On-field coaching is allowed for younger age levels.
- Individual awards are given only for academic excellence, not for on-field activities.
Safe Playing Environment
- Players are matched by age and weight levels.
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements.
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training.
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules.
- A full-time executive staff supports all local associations and assists in sound policy creation.